Tuesday, September 23, 2008

How Do I Masterbatewith My Boobs

What are your initials?







One of the first questions that I have done just I arrived at the studio where I work now is "What are your initials?"
confess that at the beginning, faced with this question, I was rather taken aback.
What do they want to know? - I asked.
possibility that lawyers' interests to know what are the initials of my favorite cartoons? - I kept wondering, the victim of an obvious mistake.
Then they explained to me.
The marks were not the nice songs that have delighted our youth (and even now when we feel we unleashed in reaction rash) but, more simply, my initials.
Yes, because the studio where we all work identified by initials.
Whatever you do, whether you order a sandwich, to attend a hearing, write a note or send an email, you have to put under your initials.
But what is the purpose of acronyms? Officially
are a way to tidy up: avoid confusing your sandwich with one another, to identify more quickly those who know a particular practice. Unofficially
are a nice way to put it in the ass.
Yes, because once it is detected an error in the hearing, an oversight in an act, or a recipient of a mail too, the question that erupts in the air is "Who are the letters?"
Now, mind you, is perfectly understandable that a structure of twenty or thirty people there is a division of tasks and, consequently, each takes responsibility for what he does.
If not, chaos reigns.
fact do not dispute the idea and the system of symbols (although give me some trouble and not having to sign lc luca ...)
to bother me is the idea that, just discovered an error, the first question that is not made is "what you can do about it?" But, as I said, "Who is the letters?"
To me this idea that instead of trying to solve a problem you should open a hunt for the culprit seems to me something out of each logic.
waste of time.
fact, to be honest, I feel a big dick. Signed lc

0 comments:

Post a Comment