Sunday, September 21, 2008

Free Riverboat Model Plans

change of mentality.


Can a post change your life?
To be honest, I think not.
But I think sometimes it can be used to reflect (and to think) about certain attitudes about certain beliefs, to question.
Many of the first post I wrote were born from this intention.
Apart from the need to travel more convenient, freeing from the classic pebble in your shoes.
Then I wrote a post.
we notice that some of my attitudes and wailing could not remain apathetic unchanged forever. The post was
this .
behind that title was deliberately provocative bully and a need for change had started dragging their feet.
And he had no desire to remain unheard.
Since I wrote that post has gone a bit 'of time, but I can say, write, and come back up, sometimes, to read it, I have used.
the evening, when I come home after a work day shit, I'm not complaining anymore.
I just think about how to make better the next day.
When I hear someone start the usual spiel about how little we paid, I say - OK. True. You're right. And now? As solve the 'what is? We want to blowjob each other on what has turned bad for our generation and we want to roll up our sleeves and see what to do to improve the situation?
When I am told that we are unlucky with women and that we have to go to find the right chess in Brazil or Cuba, I think - of course, could be more fortunate. But we will not be that little bit wrong, too? Maybe we have pursued the wrong women? What we dive into the wrong situations? And then, let's face it all: Brazil, Cuba or some other place may be a palliative care ... not sure.
short, if there is one thing that I clear at this moment is that "if you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem" .
is that unless we wake up and give ourselves to do, rolling up our sleeves, we will end up like those old men who spend their days at the sports bar to blame the referee.
I have changed my mind (or at least I'm trying ..).
And you?
What are you waiting to do so?

0 comments:

Post a Comment