Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Can Herpes Have Hair Growing Out Of Them

Facebook and search for the lost time frames


I have always trusted little knowledge made through the network.
And those who collect friends like trading cards were.
So when they invited me to join on Facebook, first, I used vague answers like "Maybe in the next few days." "Maybe." "Maybe."
Then once registered, I asked myself (and I believe that it was not the only) "But what is' is bullshit?"
Finally there was that terrible detail.
Those lists of friends, each with its own passport photos, strictly in alphabetical order, all lined up one after another.
Just like the fucking stickers!
And then I thought that was the case of pull out. "Shit! Have a little 'consistency, at least for once. "
But nothing doing.
finished by now there was up to their ears.
was too late.
I discovered the search function, there in the top left corner.
And through that little magnifying glass, I grabbed the ultimate meaning of Facebook (well, I confess that maybe it took me actually a bit 'too much ...)
That is not only not so much to keep in touch with the people who frequent (or frequent).
But, above all, to find the faces, names, people who in one way or another have been part of your past. What are
been part of your life.
Look for the girl you liked in grade school.
Finding the cat that you left around the corner because he tried to tear her eyes with her fingernails.
Finding your old classmates averages.
See what happened to that face people where they live, as if the past is a great way to travel through time standing still in front of the Mac's screen is half
easy to go in search of lost time.

COMING SOON: Change in attitude

0 comments:

Post a Comment