Monday, December 27, 2010

What Does Cm Look Like After Your Period

THANKS 2010!!!!!!!

The 2010 is 'finally, reckoning of what' s been a year .... at least for me beyond expectations!
Started with lily-shoulder still trailing last year, devastating all points of view, but then slowly was able to give you happiness, satisfaction, excitement, love, all of which hardly my mind will forget '! This
2010 and 'was a fantastic year, gave me lots of joy, especially in my area, the music! The tour in Italy with Neal Casal on all! Dreams come true, emotions, satisfaction, took revenge in the face of those who did not believe in the person ...
I managed to get rid of negativity 'which went hand in hand in a physical / real in 2009, indeed thank this negativity' physical / real for having decided to abandon her, 'cause with her by my side most if not all the beautiful things I could do this and live in 2010 probably would not have existed!
the series not all silver lining .......
If I'm going to reread my post * beginning of the year and then think about how I was at that time, and I think about all that and I 'happened then , Well this explains how life sometimes able to give you back everything back with interest what was wrongly taken in the past, 'cause do not give up anything, even when everything is falling apart, because it' s just that moment instead it all starts!
The year 2011 was born among the most 'good wishes, it will be' very international one year, in January in London, in March the U.S., then maybe Finland ..... short because of my passion for travel and not 'as bad as pre planning, health Add to this, that this must not miss anything, the new album with my group, my first solo ep, then .... See also ..... I'm happy the goal 'of satisfaction taken in the year which is' to end and I would say that then you can 'safely say that 2010 will be' encore! Speriamoooooooo
Happy 2011 to everyone with the hope that 2010 is just like my past, one of the years most 'beautiful of my life ....


0 comments:

Post a Comment