Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Whats With The Commonwealth Bank Maestro?

Creed. As long as there is no hope


I believe in the magic of a dark movie theater.
I believe in the factor x.
I think the writers of Lost do not know where is going. And, if you know this is not a great place.
I believe in music. In
I still believe that Coldplay more.
I think all the best ideas that we see in movies or on TV recently have had the comics, quite a few 'years ago.
I believe in your eyes.
and smiles.
I believe in dialogue of Elmore Leonard.
I think that that family is more real snakes that my name is Luke and I have thirty years.
I think the soundtracks of John Williams.
I believe in the silence of those who can listen. Who is to listen.
I believe in Jack Bauer.
I believe in who does not waste time to complain but rolls up his sleeves.
I think the Charlie Parker novels by John Connolly is one of the best characters from the pen of a novelist. I believe that memories can
I think you bad
Santacroce in advance, in increments of Lavezzi, Hamsik in placement.
I believe in cinema and music of the eighties.
I think women are able to make you lose your head.
I believe in the light at the end of the tunnel.
I think two is better than one. Not always, but almost.
I believe in friendship.

I think I wrote too much crap for this evening, and perhaps it is appropriate to stop here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment