Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ml Rhino Tea Side Effect

page


I admit I was wrong. I took this picture
awkward, pathetic, embarrassing at times, with the clock hand perpetually at noon and the blank stare of someone who has glimpsed (But not touching) the Triforce , and I have to wrap it up in the halo of the idealized myth .
Then I made a mistake yet.
I pointed the finger at the woman paggista.
I tried to understand the psychology of cruelty, indifference, a good dose of selfishness and superficiality so .
I tried to shake the pages around the world (including myself), hoping that we understand their plight and try to go in search of lost dignity.
But I only lost time. On this page
do not care. The page
lives of affection and attention is not paid. The page you wallow
imbalance in the relationship with the woman you want. The page
gloats for a kiss mentioned, just a half-whispered word and immediately retracted, a message that arrives late, is not what I expected, but yes, after all, is not to throw. On page
like to close my eyes and dream.
Never mind that when he opens them, the view is obscured by lucciconi.
And so, even if late, I understand.
Which is not to the page could not live without the woman he desires.
that nine times out of ten will never have.
But it's the opposite. She is the woman in
paggista can not do less than a page. Why is the woman
paggista little thing without a pageboy his service. Because the woman
paggista is nothing without a little page or two that the horse around.
It's no coincidence I say "a page and not 'the' page.
Because the pages are interchangeable, as the wheels of a car, the verses of a song by Gigi D'Alessio, tears in the rain. And as long as there
pages does not make sense to blame the women paggiste.
because it would mean to point to the wrong target.
short, he died a page is another.
Or if you prefer, the page is dead. Long live the page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment