Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ridgeway By Kelty 89034 Dimensions

DREAM = REALITY

We, tomorrow I leave for the Texas desert, 30 degrees at night on 10, Austin, Houston, Music, the SXSW festival, concerts, many concerts, musical instruments, hamburgers, tacos, checkered shirts, tall buildings, highway infinite and so on and so forth! In short, the famous star stripes dream, my dream the stars and stripes, and get there on my 28th birthday, guitar in hand with the ability to export my music on the continent that brought me up with his music I would say that is the icing on the cake of the most beautiful birthday of my life!
not project myself into my character and thinking ahead already in a positive event that has yet to happen but in this case I want to do, almost certainly will be a positive experience of my life, that surely will leave its mark, which most likely will change or smusserà some sides of my character.



off from everything and everyone, immerse myself in my dream, live it to the best of my ability, not thinking about anything, mind free from any thought because it will be the moment my only thought from the moment live at 100%. In the company of my
affecionados Varese, unique and inimitable travel companions that certainly makes the experience even more enjoyable as confirmed by past adventures guaranteed fun! I leave with
head in a strange sense of confusion, adrenaline ball but with the strange and innate knowledge that tomorrow my life will change something in my head .....



MATT 13/03/2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment