Sunday, February 27, 2011

Probability Of Pregnancy

BREATHE

BREATHE
Written by MATT W.

Find the rainbow, in your eyes
one little rose on my mind
our little hands ,still together
to feel your heart beat inside of me

our mouths, united in flight
in a sky that one, day we will
I look in your eyes, dreaming faith
I tried to tell you, trust me

Trust me ,little rose
Just in heaven
just you breathe, just your leave.
Oh when i see you
my broken heaven
just hear you breathe, just hear you leave.

have long winter, thinking of you
feel no pain in your sentences
blackout of love, you're inside me
this empty room without your
breathe Without you breathe

Official Video Taken from just my first ep "Amnesia"




two of us alone in bed, the joining of

our two mouths in one breath, only
this was enough for me, only this
........
Just hear your breath .....


Matt

0 comments:

Post a Comment